Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools Pie in the Face




Happy one Day late April fools all! It was quite a great April fools day yesterday because it was also my good friend Ceila's 21st birthday as well. You cant have a birthday on April fools without being pranked. Not to mention it was her 21st birthday so I had to get her real good!
I'd been thinking about pranking her for a while and I didn't really know what to do until yesterday when I decided I would just get some whip cream and pie her in the face so that's exactly what I did.
I plotted my plan on the phone with her sisters while she wasn't home and then when she finally got home I came over to hang out. I told her not to get ready for going out to dinner until I got there because I wanted to give her the birthday present I had bought her first. Once I got there, her mom and two sisters came outside with her. They told her to close her eyes and put her hands out. That's my cue! I came in with the plate of whip cream, told her to open her eyes and smashed it in her face. And of course I was video taping the whole thing. It was AMAZING! Best April fools day yet! Probably my best April fools because I actually pranked somebody. I always say I'm gonna prank someone but I never do. Not this year!

Did you guys prank anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment