Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Shoot






Today is a great day, my last day of school before spring break. I'm so excited! I've finally completed all my final projects and now all I have to do is hand them in. Yesterday I had a huge final project to do and I almost didnt think I was gonna get it done but I have completed it. I have been quite busy with all these other projects so I had to leave it until last minute. Thats definitely not a smart idea but I did get it finished!
My sister, her friend Caitlin and I went to my school last night and I shot pictures of them in the photography studio that we have. I had to choose a fashion photography picture and re-create it which was semi difficult but not to bad. The pictures turned out pretty decent if I do say so myself. I'm sure I could of done better if I would of had more time but the pictures we did get will just have to do.
I'm hoping to check out the studio again another day and shoot some more pictures of my sister and Caitlin. Just for fun though, not for a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment