Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kristi's Graduation Party

Right now it is 1:00 am and I'm still up with nothing to do so here I am posting on my blog! Today was Kristi's graduation party and I drank a crazy amount of soda and ate so much food. I don't think I'll be going to bed anytime soon haha.
For having spent all week cleaning for this one day, it sure did go by very fast. It was a blast though! It was good seeing everyone, dancing and of course eating tons of food. We had a friend of ours from our ski club DJ the party so that was really great! At least we didn't have to worry about the music on top of everything else we had to worry about. We had the party catered as well from Elenas catering in Roselle near our house. We've catered from her previously a couple of times and she has amazing food! I especially recommend her chicken tenders, there delicious to the extreme!!!!!
Took a ton of pictures today to, of course! My boyfriend John and my bestest friend Danielle and I shot a ton of pictures on my sports lens playing volley ball and bad mitten. Let me tell you, they are hilarious! I'm so glad I got to hang out with Danielle today, she has been on vacation in Australia so I haven't seen her. She missed my birthday so she gave me my gift today. She got me a best buy gift card and also a cute little pink shot glass with peace signs all over it. I'm not much for drinking but I drank alot of pop out of it today. =D
Overall, I really enjoyed the party. Cant believe Kristi's off to college in the fall, everyones growing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment