Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy. Crazy. Update. Summers here!

Well, its been quite a while since I've posted anything on my blog so this is going to be a huge update. I've been going crazy with school and work every single day of the week so that takes up alot of my time. When I don't have to work or be at school I try to catch up with my boyfriend or my friends and then I need to sleep and eat so theres not much extra spare time in my schedule. However, I am currently on a three week break before my summer quarter starts up so its amazing to have a few weeks to do absolutely nothing! Coming up in a week we will be heading up to Minocqua and we'll be at our lake house for a whole week enjoying Fourth of July. I'm quite excited that I don't have school and I was able to get off work because I could definitely use a good vacation.
Since I've last posted on here alot has happened. We kicked off the start of the summer with the Roselle fest and the Rose Parade.



My boyfriend turned twenty four on June 9th so I baked him a cake and we celebrated.


I was hired by my best friends aunt to shoot her daughters spectacular graduation party bash! It was my first paying photography job, YAY me! It was pretty awesome, an all day event starting with a friends and family lunch in from noon to 3:00 and then a kids party with her whole 8th grade graduating class from 6:00- 11:00 pm. They had a DJ and even a guy who did the airspray Henna Tattoos. It was over the top but very fun! I took at least 400 pictures between the two partys, insane? It was all worth it in the end though because she payed me very well.






So much more has happened as well but Kristi graduating high school is the biggest thing that's happened I would say. Her graduation was quite boring honestly, all those hundreds of kids walking up to get there diploma who I don't even know. However, I'm excited for her graduation party which is actually tomorrow, June 26th. It will be nice to visit with people I haven't seen in a while, dance, eat lots of food and just hang out! I have alot more fun coming up this summer so I hope to post alot during the next few months. Hope everyones enjoying there summer as much as I am. I'm glad I was able to catch up on my blog.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you were hired to take pictures! That's got to be a great feeling to know you're getting paid for something you love doing! Congrats on the first paying photo job!

    ReplyDelete