Friday, June 1, 2012

YouTube

So I've been getting tons of dog poop from everyone about not updating my blog. Now that I have lots of time on my hands being out of school and all I should be updating it. However, I have been slacking majorly. I'm not that busy honestly so I do have time to do it but recently I've been more focused on YouTube. This blog post is mainly to give you all the links to my Youtube channels so you can still keep up with me. I've been posting daily videos on my HystericalHolly channel so instead of reading a blog post you can just go to my YouTube channel and watch my daily videos. I know you'll be happy about this Uncle Larry because now you cant tell me you dont know whats going on with me. So for any of you out there who want to follow me just go to YouTube and type in:

HystericalHolly This is my most recent channel and I've started posting daily videos here.
www.youtube.com/user/hystericalholly

BaldHotdog I created this channel for my friend Adalberto at work. His nickname is hotdog and he is bald. Every time all of us from work go and hang out with him I would film it and post it on this channel. It started out like that but it has kind of turned into a channel where I post anything I do with my work friends. Adalberto dosent have to be present, we've just started posting our random hang outs on this channel.
www.youtube.com/user/baldhotdog

TheMexicanHam For those of you know know or dont know my three friends Celia, Carla and Carol we hang out all the time and I practically live at their house. I'm their adopted sister and I post everything we do together on this channel.
www.youtube.com/user/themexicanham

FourWindsSkiClub This is a channel I created for my ski club. Any outings or ski trips I go on I film and I post the footage to this channel.
www.youtube.com/user/fourwindsskiclub

So these are four channels you can find me on to see what I have been up to. Now that you can all find me everywhere on the internet I dont want to hear any complaining about not knowing whats going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment