Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No More

John and I are no longer dating. I felt since many of you guys knew him I would post a blog about it. Its nothing awful, nothing weird, nothing awkward. We left on good terms and we're still really good friends. As a matter of fact it was ended yesterday and yesterday night we all went bowling. That's how fine it is and its exactly how I wanted it to be. I knew John wouldn't be the type to say ya know what I never wanna speak to you again I hate you. We'll be fine at work and we'll all hang out in groups with our work friends like we've been doing. Its not going to be any different then before except for the fact that we aren't dating and we're just friends. I knew right away we could be adults about it and still be cool at work and still hang out. It was the people at my theater I was worried about because everyone there is a drama or gossip queen. Everybody knows about everything all the time and you always get talked about. I'm not even going to bother telling anybody though. If they ask I'll tell them but otherwise they don't need to know because they'll just overreact.
But anyhow, a group of us from work always gets together and hang out. Usually we hang out at one of the girls apartments. This time we decided we had played enough of her wii bowling and we wanted to go to a real bowling alley. So we drove out by her house and did the $2 Tuesday bowling. Myself, Olivia, John, Courtney and Ignacio all went together. I creamed them all with a score of 118 the first game and 125 the second game. None of them even broke 100 but it was still alot of fun and I think we'll keep hanging out like this every week for a long time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment