Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

I've been so busy since New Years because I've been working alot that I haven't been able to blog about my amazing new years! My parents were off in Michigan on a ski trip with our ski club so I was stuck home with my grandma and the sister. I ended up not having to work night shift on New Years. Thus, I was invited to a New Years karaoke party by my friend Chandra. I knew the people a little bit but they hadn't seen me since I was a little kid. However, we had a great time! They have a whole karaoke set up in there back room. A huge book with any song imaginable in alphabetical order and then another book with any artist imaginable in alphabetical order. They program the number into the computer and WALA! sing along to the lyrics on the TV. Its amazing! I had so much fun doing karaoke, its my favorite!
One of the guys there is retired so now he's a professional karaoke singer haha. Didn't think that was possible? Well I didn't either but it is.
So we sung karaoke all night and then counted down the new year, toasted with champagne to the New Year and sung more karaoke. It was a blast! I couldn't of asked for a better New Years. I got home at 2:00 am and crashed in my bed and luckily I got to sleep in the next day. I didn't have to be at work until 3:00 pm.

Happy 2011 Everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment