Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Museum of Science and Industry

My holiday break is coming to an end, I start back to school on Monday. I wanted to do something fun before my break ended so I took John downtown and we went to the Museum of Science and Industry yesterday. I've been there a million times, its my favorite museum downtown. I got to sleepover there with the girl scouts once. I had one of my birthday party's there when I was younger. Not to mention all the times I've gone there with my family. John on the other hand had never been there before. He was so interested in everything, he loved it!
We both had an awesome day there. Not to mention it was a free day so we didn't even have to pay to get in. In celebration of the new year all this week was free day at the museum. Theres so much to see and do at the science museum. Its very interactive and that's why I love it so much. It's definitely a day trip every time, no matter what. The place is just so huge, it has three floors. If you want to see everything you have to spend the entire day there.
John and I got there at 10:00 am and we didn't leave until 3:00 pm. I'm glad I got to do one more fun thing before school starts up again. It's hard to find time with work but some how John and I both had yesterday off.



















1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I haven't been to this museum in so long. You've inspired me to want to go again!

    ReplyDelete