Wednesday, September 14, 2011

365 Days Holly

Today I've started a new blog on blogspot.com. You can find this blog at
365daysham.blogspot.com.
Here I will post a picture of myself every single day for an entire year, for 365 Days. I might take a picture of myself on my webcam or shoot a picture of myself using my orange pocket camera. Or maybe I'll have my Nikon with me on a photo shoot. Whatever type of camera I have with me and where ever I happen to be during the day I will take a picture of myself. I will have snapped 365 pictures of myself by the end and have posted them on my blog. It might be 11:59 at night when I post my picture for the day or 2:00 am but whatever time it is there will be one picture posted every day.
I hope everyone will join me for this year long ride. You can comment on my pictures at my blog and see what I look like and what I'm doing every single day for one whole year.

http://365daysham.blogspot.com/

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment