Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blue Man Group

Tonight John and I offically celebrated our three year anniversary by going to see Blue Man Group. Our official three year anniversary was on Monday September 26th but I had to work that day so we didnt really do anything. Today I baked brownies and I hung out at John's house all day. Later on we drove down to Briar Street Theater in Chicago to see Blue Man Group. I've been to see them once before and I knew how spectacular they were! John had never been to see them but I just knew he would love it. The audience participation and all the crazy things they do on stage are fantastic. We had front row seats in the poncho section so we were right in front of the stage. If you havent seen Blue Man Group before I HIGHLY recommend it. There freaking amazing every time!
They even make art during the show and hand it out to the audience. One of the blue men made John a paint splatter painting using a gumball like item that he caught in his mouth from across the room. It was totally awesome! John dosent have much room in his bedroom so he gave the art to me. I'm not sure what to do with it, maybe find a place to hang it up? Now we'll have a keep sake to remember the show.






No comments:

Post a Comment