Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Late College Nights....

Yesterday afternoon I spent hours trying to finish up my final paper for my Capstone class. I didn't quite make it before I had to go to work. So I went to work and then I had to come home from work at 12:00 am and keep working on my paper. I ended up staying up until about 2:00 am and although I don't have Capstone until noon on Wednesdays, sleeping in until 11:00 am just wasn't good enough. I woke up and left myself a half an hour to get ready today which is usually no problem some days because I can get ready fast. Today I was just dragging along though. I ended up leaving my house late and I still had to go to the bank to take out some money because my gas tank is almost on empty. Its just one of those days I guess. Its so close to the end of the quarter but its not quite here yet.
I had such a hard time finishing my paper. It had to be ten pages long which is the longest paper I've ever written in my life. I'm terrible at writing papers because I can never get them long enough. When I turned that paper in today a million pound weight was taken off of my shoulders. I'm sure you guys all remember your late college nights up until the wee hours of the morning writing papers. I only have two big projects to finish up before I can celebrate my week long break. Right now I'm sitting in class a little sleep deprived but I don't even care. Now that I've turned in my paper I'm completely free the rest of the day. I'm going to make it the best Wednesday ever.
I hope you enjoy the picture in this blog post. I shot it from my seat in class :)
My little orange pocket camera is so handy for shooting spur of the moment pictures. I keep it in my purse so I can whip it out anytime I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment