Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines day isn't a huge holiday for John and I. We wanted to do something though so we celebrated on Monday by going out to eat at a hot dog place and hanging out. Since we both had work on Valentines Day we just exchanged gifts on Monday when we hung out. Everyone knows I'm a baker so John got me a cupcake maker for Valentines Day. As soon as I opened it I was so excited to use it. After John and I went to dinner we went to Jewel and he bought me the ingredients I needed to make cupcakes. The machine is really easy to use. You plug it in and the orange button will tell you its warming up. Once the orange light turns to green you know its up to temperature. You put your liners into the holes, poor some batter in, close the top and cook for ten minutes. Its so easy to use, I'm in love with it! I'm going to start making cupcakes daily. I want to try making some fancy cupcakes with my moms cake decorating bags. Now not many people know what John is really into besides cars and motorcycles but he really likes the three stooges. So I came upon the three stooges complete collection while I was at Target and I decided to get him that. He loved it very much and we'll probably watch some of it tonight.

Yesterday was also my parents official wedding anniversary so I just want to say Happy Anniversary to them. 25 years!











No comments:

Post a Comment