Friday, February 24, 2012

Moms Birthday

Yesterday, February 23rd was my moms official birthday. On account of money and my dad being sick with the flu we didn't have anything planned. We all just went about our regular schedules. I did get my mom a gift though so I gave it to her while she was home on her lunch break. Since I had work later that night it was the only time I was able to see her yesterday.
My thinking was that since she likes to go running now she could use a music player. She usually goes running by herself and the weathers getting nicer again so she'll be able to get back outside and run. So I got her a 2GB ipod shuffle so she can listen to music while she's running outside or even inside on the treadmill. Its a perfect gift for her and I think she really liked it. She'll enjoy it even more once she knows how to use it. I'll have to show her how to get music on it and how it works sometime this weekend.

Happy Birthday Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment