Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Complaints!

Hello all,
I haven't posted in a few days so I figured while I had sometime in between my two classes I would do so. I'm having a wonderful day and tomorrow will be even more wonderful, once I get out of school that is. I do however have a math test tomorrow, ugh! Its on everything we've learned so far so I'm definitely not looking forward to it at all. At least tomorrows Wednesday, almost the weekend!
Currently I am waiting to start my Advanced Camera and Lighting class which I am not looking forward to tonight. The class is mostly learning about video and as much as I like video I only like doing it on my own. I hate the technical aspect of it. Now photography on the other hand, which we will be doing for the last project.. well, I love everything about photography even the technical stuff. Thus I am not looking forward to starting the next video project in this class, its going to be terrible! Not to mention the camera we use still uses tape decks! They aren't hard drive cameras which is extremely dumb because then we have to capture using all this software stuff which is a pain when we could just have hard drive cameras and everything would be so much easier! So basically this blog is just me complaining about everything I guess.
So for our next project in this lighting class we will choose a movie scene and re-create the lighting, camera movement and subject movement. So, although it seems like a very amazing project to an average person its terrible and it will be a pain to do.
Anyways, enough about school. In other news, that interview I had at Picture People called me back today saying they had filled the position. I did not get the job but its totally cool because at least I tried and maybe they'll keep me in mind later on. I'll try applying at some other photography places around here and maybe I'll have better luck with one of those. Anyways, no more complaining. I'm ending this blog post now. I hope all who read this have a super night and wonderful wednesday tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hahah sometimes you just need to rant holly. :] i do it all the time. sorry about picture people, they dont know what they're missing! :] love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah haha, I suppose everyone does once in a while. This was my ranting day. I'll post a better blog nex time. Love you to!

    ReplyDelete