Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jessica and Carls new house























Today I was finally able to get over to Jessica and Carl's new house. A few times previously my parents were able to get over there and last time my sister was able to make it as well. However, I've been busy with school and work so I haven't had a chance yet. Today I finally did get over there with my parents though. YAY!
I'd only seen the outside of the house once previously but that was when it was vacant so we couldn't go inside, we just went over for a peek. This time I didn't have to look like a crazy person peeking inside all the windows, I was actually able to go inside!
They got all there stuff moved in not to long ago. Now there still unpacking a little bit but for the most part things are set up.
The house seems semi large from the outside but once you actually get inside its huge, tons of space! The outside of it is white and its a two story house. I got them a welcome mat as a house warming gift for there front door. Now they can think of me every time they wipe there feet haha.
Anyways, I'm very happy for them. The house is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. aww holly their house looks so nice!! i'm so happy for them!! :]

    ReplyDelete