Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crazyness and Dekalb.

Its almost spring break, I'm so excited its finally here. Things have been getting crazy at school since its almost the end of the quarter. I've been going a little crazy as well with school work and final projects and such. This weekend was great though! My friend Ceila and I drove down to Dekalb Illinois to visit our good friend Chandra. We stayed over night at her apartment until Sunday and left on Sunday night. It was so much fun! Complete girls weekend. We reminisced about all these old times like middle school, high school and had fun dancing and listening to music as well. We ate a bunch of junk food and stayed up really late and eventually crashed on the couches in her living room. It was a great weekend! Not to mention I got to use my GPS for the first time and it works amazingly well! It got us down there and back easily without any problems. I was so glad because I'm absolutely horrible with directions. I praise the inventors of the GPS! They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment