Monday, October 11, 2010

Dream Reapers

Yesterday John and I went to our first haunted house of the season. I absolutely hate haunted houses but it was chance for me to hang out with my good friend Chandra. It was also a chance for me to meet her boyfriend who I had never met before. She talks so much about him but I had never gotten a chance to hang out with him until yesterday. I avoid haunted houses at all costs but yesterday I did make it through all right. We went to a haunted house called Dream Reapers in Melrose Park. When Chandra invited John and I to go I really didn't want to but I couldn't turn the opportunity down. Chandra and I are both so busy and when else was I going to get a chance to meet Chester, her new boyfriend. Waiting in line wasn't so bad because they had a dead Michael Jackson dancing and scaring people while we waited. Of course I would get chosen by the guide to lead the group but there was no way I was going first so John led us all. I was loud and obnoxious the whole time, jumping around and screaming because it makes me feel better when I'm inside the haunted house.
This was Chandra's first haunted house, I didn't know how see was going to do. She has panic attacks so we were all a bit nervous about her doing this but it turned out great. She loved it!
Unfortunately I couldn't bring my video camera or even my camera to take any pictures while we waited around. There was nothing aloud inside.
After the haunted house we went to IHOP and had breakfast. It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment