Saturday, October 30, 2010

Working Halloween Weekend

This year for work we were able to dress up Today aka October 30th and we're aloud to dress up for Halloween tomorrow as well. The past few years we've only been able to dress up on Halloween. Thus, nobody was dressed up this morning because they hadn't read the email that said we were aloud to dress up both days. I was the only one dressed up in my spider girl costume for morning shift. By about 2:00 pm two other people came in and they had costumes on so I wasn't the only one after that. However, barley anyone dressed up today. Tomorrow is officially Halloween, a holiday were your supposed to dress up in a costume. Furthermore, I hope to see everyone in costumes tomorrow. I always have my camera with me so of course I took a few pictures of the people that did wear costumes today. I hope to take a bunch more tomorrow.

Walle was Slash, Berto was Darth Maul, I was Spider girl and Courtney was a Devil Fairy.







No comments:

Post a Comment