Monday, October 4, 2010

First day back to school

Today was the first day of my new quarter at school. It was nice being off all week because I did so many great things. Getting back to school today was tough after that week off.
Yesterday night I must have been half asleep when I set my alarm because I set it so I would get up around 7:00 am to leave around 8:00 am. That way I would get to school around 8:30 so I would have enough time to get my schedule and get to class by 9:00 am. But no! I'm sitting in my kitchen eating breakfast and I realise, my class is at 8:00 am! I wasn't thinking right and I set my alarm clock wrong. By that time it was already 7:36 so I was completely late. I have to leave at least a half an hour to get to school. I literally dumped my breakfast into the garbage, through on the clothes I wore yesterday and raced out the door. I didn't even brush my hair today. I got to school and I had to wait in a huge long line to get my schedule, it was insane. I finally get to class and its almost 9:00 but luckily its only the first day so the teacher was very lenient. I wasn't the only one late, there were other people still coming in as well so I was very thankful. Hopefully the rest of my day goes by smoothly. On Wednesday I'll make sure I set my alarm clock for the right time.
I only have class on Monday and Wednesdays so I only have to worry about waking up and being to class by 8:00 twice a week. The rest of the days in the week I can be free and careless unless I have work.

No comments:

Post a Comment