Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

I used to be scared to the extreme of any type of scary movie or even TV show when I was younger. My parents would watch X-files and I would leave the room because it was to scary for me. First of all, I own every season of X-files now and it is my favorite TV show. However, that's besides the point. Now I look for the scariest movies, I love suspense and crime shows on TV as well. I've totally changed from when I was a younger. I also love shows about the paranormal but that's one thing that scares me the most out of anything. The fact that it's real and that this could happen to anyone is what gets me the most.
However, I still cant get enough. I'm very particular when I'm watching anything that has to do with the paranormal though. I cant be alone, it cant be at night and it needs to be bright in the room. Anyways, I literally just got back from seeing Paranormal Activity 2 with John and my three friends. I really liked it but I was so scared the whole time. I was hiding behind my coat and plugging my ears half the movie. Now I'm at home in my room by myself, everyone else is asleep and I'm kind of paranoid. I'm just sitting here in my room blogging with all the lights on and the TV on. I'm watching Disney channel, maybe the happy Disney shows will make me ok before I go to sleep.
I definitely believe in paranormal activity. John has had quite a few experiences and it makes me believe even more. The house John used to live in with all the same guys and his landlord was apparently haunted. John didn't tell me anything about this until they had moved out of the house and moved into there new house down the street. It randomly came up one day and I was shocked! If he would have told me about this while he still lived there I don't think I would of ever gone back inside that house. John's room was the landlord's sons old room. He moved out of that room because he had terrible experiences in that room and he couldn't live in there. Now the house is vacant, theres nothing inside but when we used to go on walks at night during the summer we would walk by and there would be a light on upstairs. Or every so often the main lights in the downstairs living room area would be on. Theres no way to get inside that house, its empty and vacant. It scares the heck out of me to think about that fact that I used to hang out in that house and in Johns room all the time. I never had any experiences in that house but walking by and seeing a light on scares me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment