Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy Finals Week Blog!!!!

Today is insane, I have to print out eleven 11x17 prints for my Location Photography final. I cringe thinking about the cost of all the prints and the matte board. At least I only have one week left of school before Christmas break, thinking about that keeps me sane. Finals week is always crazy! No matter how much you prepare or no matter how much you try to get ahead of the game it never works. Its just not in the books for finals week to be a normal week.
With finals week officially being here next week I'll have alot to do this weekend. I have to edit all my eleven prints before Friday. I have work in the morning so I'll have to submit them to be printed directly after work so I have them in time for the next week. Its going to be a pain mounting them all before Wednesday. I have work every day this weekend and I have my last photo shoot for Location Photography to complete. By the time I get that done I'll have to get it printed some where other then the school. Theres no way they'll be able to print it on time if I do it at school because they'll have so many other prints to do by that time. I have a birthday party on Sunday that I want to try to make it to as well.
Wish me luck, if I stay organized I think I can make it through alright.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, Holly. You have a crazy couple of days ahead of you! Don't stress yourself out too much. While we'd love to see you on Sunday, we totally understand that you have a ton to cram in. Don't feel like you have to be at the party. Do what you have to do to meet all of your deadlines!

    ReplyDelete