Monday, December 20, 2010

Ski Club Christmas Party

This weekend we had our annual Four Winds Ski Club Christmas party and it was a blast! The whole four winds gang is pretty wild and crazy so that makes everything alot more fun.
We had so much food to eat and of course lots of desserts as well. Its great seeing everyone in there Christmas gear and it gets me even more excited for the holidays.
As usual we did our white elephant and its insane with the amount of people we have. We had about thirty people bring gifts for the white elephant. Thus, we had to limit the amount of times you could steal or the game would of gone on forever!
I ended up with a mini portable TV that also has am/fm radio but who knows how old it is. Can you even watch TV on it anymore? It was quite funny that I ended up with a mini TV because last year my mom opened the biggest most heaviest gift there was and it was a television set. It was so old you couldn't even get cable on it if you wanted to. It went right to the curb when we got home! That was the joke of the night though, that out of the thirty people there were.. some how our family was destined to have that portable TV.
Anyways, it was a great night! I wish it wouldn't of gone by so fast. I cant wait for Christmas! I hope that doesn't fly by as fast as this party did.

Happy Holidays.













No comments:

Post a Comment