Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Michael Jackson Christmas

Most people may not know this about me besides my friends and immediate family but I freaking love Michael Jackson. I'm a huge Michael fanatic! I own all his albums, his ultimate collection, DVDs of him dancing, posters ect.

Now this blog post is mainly for my best friend Danielle because I know she'll appreciate this more then anyone. So Danielle, I hope you enjoy reading this post.

I didn't think I was going to see John on Christmas Eve or Christmas because he was working and going to his moms house. Thus, I had already given him his gift before Christmas. I got him a GPS for his car, he wanted one badly. I had already been thinking about getting him one and when my dad said he had been talking about getting one of those I knew for sure it was the right thing to do. So I went to Walmart to buy him one because they were on sale there and I ended up getting him the same exact one I have. It works out well though because I know mine well so I can show him how to use his.
Anyways, he ended up coming over in the morning on Christmas Eve because he wanted to give me my present. So he came over and he got me a huge 3D Michael Jackson picture. Its Michael Jackson and when you move it side to side Michael dances. Its in a nice black frame and everything. Its going right on my wall! I already have a spot for it and everything. Unfortunately I had to take down my Michael Jackson Thriller poster to put this picture up but I'll put that poster somewhere else in my room. This picture is even more amazing!
On Christmas morning I also recieved the new Michael Jackson Album. Its called Michael and it is brilliant!! I've listened to it straight through about ten times already. My ears are in heaven, every song is amazing!







1 comment: