Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is Christmas day, we woke up early this morning so we could open some presents before Kristi had to leave for work. Unfortunately she had to be at work by 9:30am so even though I stayed up until 1:00am last night I couldn't sleep in. I was up by 8:00am to open presents and after opening presents there was no way I could go back to sleep.
I got most everything I really wanted and I think everyone else enjoyed there gifts as well. I didn't have a huge Christmas list or anything, I like everything I got.
We all got some new clothes as usual, everyone can use new clothes once in a while. My mom got a kitchen aid from Cosmo, George and Harry. Her pets love her very much!
Its amazing! Its red, it looks awesome! I cant wait to use it. My sister and I got my dad a new beer flavor for his new hobby of beer making. Its called Dunkelweizen which means dark in German. My dad likes dark beers so I made a good choice!
My sister hasn't finished opening all her gifts but she got some clothes and a new pair of boots. My grandma got some new books, a sweater and of course the traditional frango mints. We get her those every single year, there so tasty. The smell is so strong, you can smell the frango mints even when there wrapped up from a mile away.
Later on we're dropping grandma off at Laurel and Larry's house and then we're going to the Porters house for presents and dinner. It should be fun! We've gone over to there house for Christmas day in the past and its always a real good time.









No comments:

Post a Comment