Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Extreme!

Yesterday I met up with John and a bunch of our friends from work. John, Olivia, Jessica, Pedro and I all went to Extreme Trampoline. None of them had never been there before so I insisted we plan a day to go. It worked out that we were all able to go yesterday so we all met up at work and I drove us there.
I highly recommend this place for working out or even just for fun. It has different areas of trampolines for every different age group, a foam pit and even an area where you can play dodge ball. Its sad that I never knew of this place until just this year because its a fun place for kids. I'm sure I would of had tons of fun if I would have gone to Extreme Trampoline as a kid.
We had so much fun yesterday! Its great going with a group of people, we'll definitely have to make it there again ASAP!





No comments:

Post a Comment