Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Struggle for the camera...

This past weekend I did a photo shoot for my Advanced Lighting class. The topic was struggle, I used my best friend Chandra as a model. She models for all my projects and loves doing it no matter what the topic. Instead of doing fashion or pinups, this time I had Chandra pose for the camera as a drugy and an alcohol addict. This topic was pretty extreme but she did an amazing job!
This week I've been busy working on editing all the photos I shot so I can hand my final prints in at the end of the quarter before spring break.
I have a few weeks before I need to turn my final photos in so if you happen to be reading this blog post I'd love some feedback.
The two images below are the same, the original and the edited version. I shot this image of Chandra posing as an alcoholic. We shot this in her basement with a lighting kit I rented from school. I've only posted one original and edited image to this blog post but I shot at least 300 pictures the day we did this. This picture that I posted is by far one of our favorite images of the day. What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. ohhh i really like it!! I would love to see all the other ones you did too!! :D PS. i've been checking this like 4 times a day for an update! lol its part of my computer routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black & white picture is very cool!

    ReplyDelete