Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Park Near Michigan

Yesterday was a very fun day, however I was very tired at the end of it. I fell asleep at 8:00, I didn't even get to post my blog about it.
I drove back home to the Roselle area yesterday to meet up with my friend Chandra. We drove all the way out to Waukegan and went to a very large four floor park. It was wicked awesome, they had some insane playground equipment. We didn't even realize it was so close to Lake Michigan. Literally we could see the lake right in front of us as we were driving to the park. After the park we had to stop and see the lake so we drove, drove and drove some more around all these confusing roads. We finally made it to this harbor place where we were able to stand by Lake Michigan. That didn't last long, it was absolutely freezing out. We got out, stayed long enough to take a few pictures of the lake. Then take a picture of us together in front of Lake Michigan and then we hopped back in the warm car and headed for home.
We arrived back in Roselle and we went shopping at Discovery for quite a while picking out dozens of clothes only to find out you cant try anything on there. After our shopping trip fail we went to Party City and picked up a bunch of decorations for our friends 22nd birthday on April 1st. We are throwing her a surprise hotel party girls night on Friday so we had to get supplies to decorate the hotel room.
In the end I had to drive all the way back to Lockport and I was really tired. I ended up falling asleep real early but seeing as though I had work this morning I guess that was a good idea.













1 comment: