Thursday, May 26, 2011

22

Yesterday at officially 5:35 pm I turned 22 years old. I meant to blog about my spectacular day yesterday but I was so busy and then my computer's battery died on me.
Besides the weather my day started out great yesterday. I baked cheesecake all morning so I could bring it to work later on. In the afternoon before work my friend Olivia took me out to lunch at portillo's. I did have to work at 5:15 pm on my birthday but it wasn't so bad. We all had a good time anyways, we made it fun! I brought oreo cookie cheesecake and my good friend Pedro brought a bunch of colorful cupcakes. We partied hard all night until about 11:00 pm when we got slammed with all the midnight showing hangover crowd. After that terrible hour of rush I was ready to go home and sleep. I got home about 1:00 am and I was going to post my birthday blog and sleep but my computer wouldn't turn on. Apparently my computers battery had gone completely dead and so I had to go get a new one this morning for $75.00. There goes all my birthday money...
On Tuesday the day before my birthday the family all celebrated my birthday at TGI Fridays since I had to work on my official birthday on Wednesday. My parents, Kristi, her boyfriend Frankie and John all came along.
For my birthday I got a 750 GB hard drive from John. Everyone probably thinks I'm a nerd for thinking that's the most exciting gift I could have ever gotten. However, they just don't know what its like being a person who shoots 50 billion photo's and video tapes everything. That space will be used fast!
My sister got me a necklace and a new bag for my birthday. The bag is kind of like a purse but its longer and goes over your shoulder. It is really cute and I needed a new bag because my purse is pretty shot. It's very old and very dirty. I call it my Mary Poppins purse because I have so much stuff in there its like an endless black hole of junk. Thus, getting a new bag was good for me because I was able to clean all the garbage and junk out of my old purse and retire it for a while. My parents just gave me a card with a postet note inside saying they owe me a shopping trip for my brithday. Its to hard to shop for us girls anymore really, usually they just take us shopping for new clothes.
I had a wonderful birthday, thank you for all the happy birthday wishes everyone!









1 comment: