Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Monday with Meatloaf

Today at the Mickow house hold we're celebrating our mothers day late because my parents were in Wisconsin this weekend so they were gone yesterday. They drove up to Minocqua on Thursday night and arrived back this afternoon. They went up to open the lake house for the summer already. I'm real excited to go down for fourth of July.
Anywho, today we celebrate our one day late mothers day by cleaning house, doing homework, mowing the lawn and making meatloaf for dinner. This is the worst one day late mothers day I've ever had.
As soon as my parents got home and unloaded the car they started doing work. My mother started cleaning up the house and making meatloaf. My dad mowed the lawn and rototilled the garden. I have been working on hours of homework all day and I have school at 6:00.
Happy Mothers Day....
=[

I love my mother but I hate her meatloaf. I've hated meatloaf all my life and that will never change no matter how many times she makes me eat it.

1 comment: