Wednesday, August 10, 2011

19

Yesterday, August 9th was Kristi's 19th birthday. I don't really know what she did yesterday but I had to work all day so we didn't go out to dinner until tonight. Tonight we ended up going to Benihana's. I had never been there before but it's where my sister wanted to go and it turned out great. I'm not much of a Chinese/Japanese steakhouse type of person at all but I got lemon chicken and rice and it was delicious. I was surprised how much food they served us but for the money we're paying to eat there it was definitely worth it. The chef brought us soup, salads, shrimp, vegetables. This was all extra stuff he served us before we even got our meals. The chef that cooked our food was great! He made it fun and very entertaining, I loved watching him cook everything and do tricks. If you go there on your birthday they will sing to you and even take your picture. They sang to Kristi and we got free ice cream. They also took a family picture of us all on their own camera and printed it and put it in a decorated frame that says Benihana's on it. I didn't expect all that at all! I made the waiter take photo's on my camera as well. I officially love Benihana's and I would recommend it to anyone, it was so fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment