Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Danielle is 21!

My best friend of all time, my best friend in the entire world, the girl I've grown up with my entire life is now 21. Danielle Chester is 21! Her official 21st birthday was on August 2nd but her huge birthday bash was celebrated this past Saturday August 6th. I was hired as the photographer for the night and I think the pictures turned out wonderful. Editing all 583 photos took me a little while with my busy schedule but I finally got them over to Danielle today. Now that the photos are off my chest I can finally take a breather and blog about Danielle's awesome birthday bash.
All her friends and family were there to celebrate her 21st birthday with her on Saturday. There was lots of good food, games, people, and of course lots of boos.




















Danielle had been drinking nothing but alcohol from 1:00 pm until about 2:30 in the morning. She didn't seem that drunk but looking back on the photo's she says she doesn't remember me taking alot of them. I guess that answers our question haha. Later in the night was when things got a little crazy. Everyone had been drinking all day so that made for some fun photos. Once we put on some music I got some great pictures of some lovely dancing as well.




















By the end of the night only us die hards were left still hanging out and partying in the kitchen. Danielle, a few of Danielle's friends that were sleeping over and a few other people were still around also. I hadn't been drinking at all but I was still around because I had to get the last few photos in before everyone passed out. Most everyone had left by that time but we were still having fun hanging out.

Since I know your going to read this Danielle I just want to say I had a great time at your party and you can hire me for any party's you will be having in the future. I love shooting party's and candid pictures are my favorite.

Here are a few other random pictures from the party...

Kristi, Taylor, Danielle and Holly.












Danny, Danielle and Ciara- Danielle's roommate.












Danielle's 21st Birthday shot glass cowboy hat.












Mom and Dad were working the beer tent this weekend at the Taste of Roselle. They were able to stop by for a little while though.












Homeade chocolate eclair cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment