Monday, August 1, 2011

DuPage County Fair

Here I am finally blogging about the Dupage County fair. I've been terribly busy these past few days and I haven't gotten a chance to get on here. However, this past week was the DuPage County Fair in Wheaton. Thanks to Uncle Larry we were able to get some free tickets to go. My dad gave me two of them so John and I could go over the weekend. We had to work the entire weekend though so we weren't able to make it until Sunday. Sunday was the last day of the fair but we were still able to get over there after I worked and see everything before it closed down.
As usual they had tons of animals, food, and carnival rides. Overall it was the same as it usually is but I enjoyed it. Its always nice to get out of the house and do something different for once. Thanks for the tickets Uncle Larry!

Jumbo corn dog, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment