Tuesday, November 15, 2011

56

Yesterday the 14th of November was my dads 56th birthday. It was a laid back day and we didnt really do much to celebrate but order Rosatis pizza for dinner. My dad didnt want to go out for dinner because he wanted grandma to be included. Unfortunatley she didnt even know it was his birthday. When she asked why we were having pizza for dinner dad told her it was because it was his birthday.
For my dads birthday I bought him some of those scratch off cards from the gas station that say win 1,000 a week for an entire year. Sadly we only won about $3.00 of off those but now we can buy three more scratch off cards.
My mom also got my dad a new flavor of beer to make. We had to get at least one photo of the birthday boy with his happy birthday hat on so here it is.

Dad with his hat and new beer flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment