Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween I had to work all night but I made the best of it anyways. I dressed up as a space cadet and I did my hair in pig tales. I had twisted my pigtails onto the top of my head and put lots hair spray in them so they were all warped like I came from space when I took them down.
I wore silver gloves I had found at my house and the costume also came with a light up wand. Over all the costume was just genius in general because the middle panel on the costume lit up to sound, voice and music. Even though I worked on Halloween I had a blast dressing up at least.
After work I went over to my friend Carina's house and we all checked out the pictures from our Starved Rock camping trip. After that I passed out at home in my bed but luckily my teacher cancelled Tuesday morning class so I got to sleep in after having a late Halloween night.

Adalberto- Horse Mask













Brian- Cowboy
















Meghan- Baseball player
















Melissa- Snow White






















Darien- Basketball player

No comments:

Post a Comment