Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was spent at our house. We had Uncle Larry, Aunt Laurel, Jessica, and Carl over for Dinner. Teri and Kyle were also able to stop by for a little while with the girls before we ate. It's not often that we get to see Kyri and Tessa so I was glad they were able to make it. Kyri loves coming over to play with our horses and Tessa is just a happy baby all together. She was all smiles on Thanksgiving, I cant believe shes almost walking.
I enjoyed seeing everyone and eating a ton of food before I had to go to work. An eight hour shift on Thanksgiving isn't the greatest thing ever but I survived. I cant believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone. It went to fast for me, I need a rewind button.

Self Portrait












Tessa












Kyri and Grandma B playing with horses.














Kyri- Tambourine Parade












Tessa, Grandma B and Great Grandma.












Turkey













Dad cutting the turkey.












Thanksgiving Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Wish we could have stayed longer. That dinner looked delicious! See you on Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete