Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Danielle

So today is my best friend in the whole wide worlds birthday. Danielle turned 20 years old today, I cant believe it!
She is no longer a teenager anymore. Now that we're getting older theres alot more opportunities and things we can go out and do together. We definitely need to take a road trip together like we planned! Now that we're both older and have jobs and such we can take our road trip to Cedar Point. Next summer for sure, totally! We both have family that live in Ohio so theres no reason to not take this trip. Weather we camp out in our car for the weekend, stay at some families house or get a hotel somewhere.. this trip is definitely going to happen!
Anyways, this short blog post is me saying Happy Birthday Danielle. We've been friends since before we could talk. I cant believe its been that long and we're still bestest friends.
Remember when we used to play barbies in your basement. Remember when we used to go walking in the river at the forest preserve. Remember when we used to sleep over at your grandma Tess's house and she would take us to Kitty Land. Remember when you moved away down the block, we were all devastated! Devastated that you were moving three minutes away haha! Now that I look back on it I just laugh. Theres so many remember whens, and more to come. I lovvveeee you Danielle! Have a great birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hammy!! I love you!!!! :] Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete