Monday, August 9, 2010

Kristi turned 18!

Today is Kristi's 18th Birthday. Since it falls on a Monday everyone still has work and I still have school. Thus, Kristi pretty much did her own thing all day today. Maybe we'll go out to dinner this week sometime? I'm not really sure what we'll do but Kristi went out to dinner with her boyfriend tonight. I'm not sure where they were going but I hope she has a good time. I gave Kristi $30 bucks for her birthday because she asked me to give her money. Honestly, shes such a picky person at this point in her life I don't really know what else to give her. The only thing she ever really does want is clothes. Seems she never has enough of those! The money I gave her she will be using to buy two pet rats with her boyfriend. Apparently they will be sharing them so we'll see how that goes. They'll be taking turns caring for them and switching off whos house they live at I guess. Each rat is $10 so her and her boyfriend are each going to buy one. She has had gerbils before so she has some experience in the rodent area.
Anyways, you only turn 18 once so I hope she has a good birthday.
Happy Birthday Kristi!

No comments:

Post a Comment