Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pet sitting again =D

This week has been going by so fast, its Wednesday already! I'm pet sitting again, this time at my Cousin Owens house. I arrived here on Sunday after we got back from the wedding and I'll be here until this coming Sunday. This time I'm closer to school and work which is really nice. My cousin and his wife Donna only live in Bartlett so its still the same distance to work and school as it would be from my house. So this week I'm at there house watching there dog Artu all week and its great! Hes such a well behaved dog!! As long as you throw a dog bone out onto the deck he'll do his duty and be back in a flash. Hes an easy dog to take care of. After this week all my summer busyness will come to an end and I'll be back to my normal life at home. I have a few things here and there going on to keep me busy and not bored out of my mind so that's good. Its been a great summer! Its still summer now but schools just around the corner. Everyone will be going back to college and alot of people will be starting college as well. Kristi starts College of DuPage in August sometime. That's kind of scary!



1 comment:

  1. Cute pics of Artu! Sounds like you two had a nice week together. : )

    ReplyDelete