Friday, September 24, 2010

The End!

I'm officially done with school for the quarter. I finished with my last class yesterday from 9-11. Next week I have a week of freedom before I start my new classes on October 4th. Next quarter is going to be insane because I have four classes and there all on the same day. My counselor couldn't set me up with anything else, this is all she could do for me. She says its alot but she thinks I'm awesome and that I can handle it. I just started laughing because I know that's totally not true. I'm gonna go insane next quarter! I'm a very organized person, everything needs to be just right and next quarter I don't know how that's going to happen. I'm taking location photography, Photographic Essay and Visual, Advanced Image Manipulation and Statistics in Research. I'll start at 8:00 in the morning on Mondays and Wednesdays and I'll finish by 9:20 at night. Tuesdays and Thursdays I will have no classes though so I don't know if this will be a good thing or a bad thing. Will see how it goes, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment