Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun at Work

Today was an interesting day, overall I'd say it was great! I wasn't really looking forward to going to work today. Being there for eight hours from 3-11 is tiring. It turned out great though when I arrived at work and found out there was going to be all this crazy fun stuff going on. We just got IMAX at our theater so they were trying to promote Resident Evil in IMAX 3-D so they had a whole bunch of fun activities going on. They had the mayor of Schaumburg come and cut a red ribbon with some large scissors. We had B96 radio station playing music and giving away prizes all night. We had people dressed up as zombies walking around, karate masters doing demonstrations and we even had free face painting. I wanted to get my face painted really badly but I couldn't leave the concession stand. Darnet! They were packed up and gone by the time I got off.
They definitely went all out to promote our new IMAX. It was awesome! We were dancing, hanging out and watching the show all night. The managers didn't tell any of us this was even going to be happening so it was a surprise. I wish I would of brought my camera and my video camera with me though. I always have it with me at work and everywhere I go but today however, I just wanted to get to work and get done with my shift as fast as possible. I didn't think there was gonna be all this awesome fun stuff going on.
Now I'm going to bed because its almost 1:00 am. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment