Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Today is Monday and let me tell you, it's just one of those crazy Mondays where nothing goes right. I was at my friend Chandra's house shooting pictures of her for a project all day yesterday. I was there from 11am to 9pm at night shooting pictures and hanging out and it was alot of fun. The theme I choose to do for this fashion project was originally women doing men's jobs. Jobs you don't normally see women doing such as a landscaper, construction worker or a mechanic. That was the theme I was originally going with until my teacher totally changed my project on me last minute. He told me he wanted me to do pin up shots because the test shots I had took looked like they would work great as pin up shots. Thus, I spent all day yesterday shooting pin up shots of my good friend Chandra.
Today I ran out the door for school running late and almost forgetting all my lighting equipment. I get to school and I realise I forgot the matte paper I needed to print my photos on. Now they have to print my photos on glossy paper which is totally unacceptable in the photography world. I'm freaking out about my physics grade and about my final projects being on glossy paper. To top it all off I have a terrible cold and it got no better today when I woke up with an awful cough. Its just one of those days I guess. Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever, its just today that I'm having a problem with. As soon as this week is over though my quarter is done and I'm freeeeeeee! I have a whole week off of school to recuperate before my new quarter starts on October 4th. Hallelujah!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome work, Holly! Sorry about your bad day, but the pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete