Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eyeball!

I haven't posted on my blog in a while but that's because I haven't done anything. Ive just been going to school and work every single day. However, today I went down to Chicago with my good friend from school. His name is Mike and we took the train down to Chicago to take pictures and see some art. We went to Pritzker Park and saw a giant eyeball sculpture by artist Tony Tasset, it was awesome! It stands 30 feet high and it looks exactly like a real eyeball with detailed veins and everything. Next we went to Millennium Park of course because Mike had never been to Millennium Park before! I was shocked when he told me because I have been there at least twenty times. Thus, we went to Millennium Park and saw all the art, took lots of pictures and walked around. It started out a cool day in Roselle but down in Chicago it was absolutely gorgeous out. It wasn't to hot or to cold, it was perfect! It got a little warm later in the day but there was still a very nice breeze. After walking around for a while we were craving something cold so we went to Jamba Juice and got smoothies. I had a strawberry whirl smoothie and it was delicious! I'm so glad we were able to get down to Chicago on such a nice day. As soon as we arrived back at the Schaumburg train station it was raining so we got lucky. At least it didn't rain while we were down in Chicago.









No comments:

Post a Comment