Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Year Anniversary

Yesterday on September 26th John and I celebrated our two year anniversary. It was a special day so I made John some oreo cookie cheesecake. I always bake things like brownies, cakes and cookies and bring them over to his house. He lives with all guys so they usually devour it all instantly. Cheesecake on the other hand is one thing I don't make very often because it takes longer to make and its more of a tedious process then anything else I would bake. It was a special day though so I decided to make John the cheesecake he had been bugging me for for about a month. John also had a small little strawberry sponge cake that he had bought. It was delicious!
Anyways, we basically just hung out at his house all day, we went to the mall for a while and later on we went to see a movie. We saw Legend of the Guardians in IMAX
3D at our theater. Besides the fact that it was about owls the story was actually really good. I didn't think I was going to like the movie as much as I did. All in all it was a great day and I hope we can celebrate many more anniversary's together. Things are very well with us and I want it to stay that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment