Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I'm able to post my Halloween blog, I've been so busy since Halloween.
Halloween was a fun day! I got to hang out with some friends, get some hours in at work and eat candy. All in all it was a nice Halloween.
I opened at work in the morning and was only there until about 12:30 when they told me they didn't need me anymore. It was more dead then usual because it was Halloween so they sent me home. Usually I want as many hours as I can get but yesterday was a different story. It was dead, I was tired and deprived of sleep and it was a holiday. It was just one of those days where I really didn't want to be at work so when they asked about sending me home I said I would gladly go.
After I got off work I was really tired so I actually took a nap for a while. Later on I went to my friends house and we hung out all night. We walked around for a while and went to some houses, later on we watched some scary movies and we ate pizza. After that her sisters came home and we had some of there candy and by that time it was already 10:00 pm. I left around then because I was so tired and I needed to get some sleep in before I had to wake up for school the next morning.
Friday night I had worked until close and by the time I got home it was almost 1:00 am. I woke up at 8:00 am the next morning so I could get ready and be at work. I stayed up late again that night (Saturday) because we had the Halloween Party. By the time I went to bed at 1:30 am I barley got any sleep because I had to wake up again at 8:00 am and then I was up until midnight on Halloween. Talk about no sleep.
This week I will be catching up on my sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment