Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Sickness- 5:43 pm


Today was a non productive day as I watched TV all day long. Having a sickness such as the flu does that to you though I suppose. I've moved on to my fifth episode of X-Files Season five for the day. That's about four whole hours of my day spent watching X-Files. Why? Well for one.. I'm sick and for two, X-Files is the most amazing show on this planet besides The Brady Bunch. Everyone has there own taste I guess.

Excuse my jumping from topic to topic but that's the way I roll. Speaking of jumping around, don't you just hate writing papers. I definitely do because I can never sway nicely into the next topic.

So we're getting new uniforms at my work, there going to be all black haha. I personally love the uniforms we have now because there red but I suppose I'll have to deal with the new ones will be getting sometime soon. We don't have to tuck in our shirts anymore at least, we're going casual!! =]

Speaking of jobs, I applied at picture people. I hope I get an interview, wish me luck!

Anyways its time to go eat chicken strips for dinner, how yummy!


I hope my sickness goes away and I hope none of you people out there get sick. Stay healthy all!!

4 comments:

  1. lol, aww holly im sorry to hear that you are stuck home with the flu, thats such a bummer, but i love that you have a blog, it fits you! I look forward to reading it all the time too!(is that creepy? oh well) hope to see ya soon miss ya and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chandra,
    Thanks for following and being the first comment on my blog. =D
    It does fit me, I agree. I have definitely wanted to create a blog for a long time. You constantly following everything on my blog does sound a little creepy but since your my amazingist best friend its ok. If you were a random stranger I would be a little bit scared haha. I hope I feel better soon to, dont get sick! bye.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 love you. i'm glad you made this. now i'll know whats new with you when we dont talk for a while. i hope you feel better soon! you and to boyfriend should come visit, even for a day like drive down in the morning and go home after dinner or something. :] miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wanna come and visit you danielle. I dont know when I have time but I'll find time and I'll come down. <3

    ReplyDelete