Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Already? *Sigh*

Today is Sunday already. I feel like my weekend went by extremely fast and I did absolutely nothing. Today I am no longer sick, however I am still doing nothing and my day is being wasted away. Terrible! I need something to do but there is nothing to do what so ever. It is a boring, gloomy Sunday. I have no plans, no body's around and my family isn't doing anything interesting either.
It's just one of those days I guess...
I will just mope around all day until I go to work at 5:30 pm having done nothing important all day long. While at work I will think over and over about clocking off and going home and the thought will make me very happy even knowing I have to wake up early to be at class by 8:00 am the next day.
Boringness! That is what my whole day equals.
I hope to have a fun and exciting, not to busy but not to slow kind of Monday tomorrow and maybe something super will happen that I can blog about. Who knows? Will see what happens...
You people out there better be having an amazing day and doing exciting wonderful things. Don't waste away your day doing nothing like I will be doing today.

So long and farewell, my friends and blog buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment