Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Brithday with pancakes!








Today is my mothers birthday! She is 49 years old. Since we're all so busy and have other commitments today such as school, we celebrated last night at The Cheesecake Factory. My mom had received a gift card from my sister Jessica for there so that's where we went. Everything was mighty yummy! I had fettuccine Alfredo and I brought home the yummyest piece of chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake I've ever had. Well technically I've never had chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake but it was AMAZING! I ate about two bites and I already felt like I was going to explode, cheesecake is so rich!
For my moms birthday I got her a silver picture frame that has butterflies on the side of it and I even got it engraved. It reads "Happy Birthday Mom, Love Holly and Kristi, February 23, 2010." Now, just to set everyone straight, I was the one who went to the mall and picked this gift out, bought it and even got it engraved. However, since I'm such a nice sister I decided to engrave my sisters name on the frame as well. It would be weird having the frame just say my name and just have a picture of me in it. Thus, I got both our names engraved into the frame and I hope to take an updated picture of my sister and I to put in the frame. My mom loved it and I loved it to haha. Its amazing, I want one!
Next year she turns the big 50... surprise party?
So this morning my boyfriend John and I went to Ihop for National pancake day an each got a free short stack of pancakes. They were delicious! Come on now... passing up free pancakes? I don't think so! You still have time, free pancakes until 10pm. Hurry before its to late!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to say, Ms. Holly Mickow. That as a concerning person that reads your blogs. You DID NOT have to engrave my name into the picture frame. However, it was greatly appreciated.
    <3 Your taller and more wiser sister, Kristi(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha kribby, nice comment.
    The frame wouldnt of looked good if it was just my name engraved and just a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete