Monday, February 22, 2010

Interview!!!!!!!!!!

I have an interview at Picture People! I'm very excited so I had to blog about this. A lady from Picture People in Stratford Square mall called me up around 1:00 and she said she had received my online application and that she would like to schedule me for an interview. YAY!
Apparently the position is only seasonal she said, its for the Easter set. I guess people will be getting more pictures taken seeing as though a holiday is on its way maybe? Will see what happens. Who knows, if they like me maybe they'll keep me... that would be super! Since its only seasonal and I don't know what will happen in the long run I'm not going to quit my job at the movie theaters. I'll just have two jobs and more money now! For a little while anyways... Its gonna be kind of hard keeping up with four classes, two jobs and having time for myself as well. However, will see how it goes. Having two pay checks will be extremely nice! =D
By the way, for anyone who reads this post before tomorrow... tomorrow is National pancake day. Go to any Ihop and get a free short stack of pancakes. Count me in! =D
Wish me luck on my interview. Peace, Love and Happiness. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment