Monday, February 22, 2010

My Own Website.



Today is Monday and my day is going wonderfully so far. I am currently in my Database and Web Preparation class and I've been listening to my teacher lecture for about two hours so far. Shes going through everything so fast, I seriously don't think any ones following her. I'm about ready to run out the door! She is making me fall asleep. Lucky it is almost 10:30 because this class gets out at 10:50 so we're almost done. YAY!
Right now we're working on designing and creating our own websites to display our photography. First we designed our own logo in Adobe Illustrator and then we designed our homepages in photoshop. Its all going quite well but now I have to find a cheap site to get my Domain name and hosting from. *Sigh*
I have to spend more money of course =[
I'm very excited to get out of this class because then all I'll have left to get through for the day is Math. Math is terribly icky but at the end of the day it will all be worth it when I'm at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. My moms birthday is tomorrow but I have class until late tomorrow night so it wouldn't work out for us all to go out for dinner then. Thus, we're going today because my mom wants the whole family together for a meal on her birthday so today is the perfect day. Cheesecake = AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!
Anybody out there eating or going anywhere amazing today? Comment!

4 comments:

  1. Tell Mom happy birthday!!!! :] and eat some cheesecake for me ham, i'll be enjoying the awesome dorm food. and i can ask nico about setting up a website, i think he used to have one, and i think he actually got it for free. i could be wrong tho. love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle!! <3 you to.
    Hope your dorm food is semi decent lol. My teacher says some of the free hosting and domain sites are kind of iffey, you never know what to trust online really. There are some decent ones I've found that arent very expensive though. $10.00 a month or $50 for the year is godaddy.com which my teacher suggested. Thats not bad at all I guess, but then again I dont know anything about domain names and hosting. Thanks for commenting! See you soon!
    I'll let my mom know you said happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, great to see your blog! But why are you blogging during class? ;) Sounds like school is going well which is great. Keep up the great work! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your blog to, its nice to know whats up with you guys and the baby every once in a while. I do not blog in class haha, I have long breaks in between my classes actually and I have plenty of time at home.
    I just blogged this one during class because I was so bored haha. =D

    ReplyDelete