Saturday, November 27, 2010

Decembers on its way...

Turkey Day has passed and it is now almost December, I cant believe it! Getting into the Christmas season is always so exciting though. My favorite time of the year is putting up the Christmas decorations. Our family tradition is to put the tree, lights and all the decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. That's been our family tradition here at the Mickow home since before I can even remember. Now that Kristi and I are getting older and we're all so busy it doesn't usually happen the day after anymore. However, it still happens over the weekend and I always have fun doing it. Today I worked all morning but they still left some ornaments for me to put on the tree and the beeds and garland as well. Thus, my mother and I have just finished up decorating the tree and getting the stockings set up. I'm so glad Christmas is on its way, I love shopping for Christmas presents. Before I know it Christmas will be over though and I'll have to take all the decorations down which is the worst part of the whole year. Happy Holidays all!



No comments:

Post a Comment